Credits & Incentives Manager
We are looking for a full-time C&I Manager to join our team. Given our unique focus on California-specific tax incentives and grants, we’re seeking a dynamic professional who has relevant experience in these areas.
This position will require the professional to work primarily on a remote basis. As such, strong research, written and oral communication skills are a must. Candidates applying should have the following qualifications:
C&I Manager – San Diego, Orange County or Los Angeles (Job Ref #305)
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance or related field
- Minimum 5 years of public accounting or similar work experience
- Strong research, writing and analytical skills
- Ability to efficiently interact directly with clients and prospects
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Must be responsive and be able to work independently while juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work with and mentor staff-level professionals
- Ability to think strategically and creatively while managing projects
Experience in sales tax and/or persuasive writing is a plus.
If you’re interested and believe you could be a productive member of our team, please email resumes to: careers@CALincentives.com
California Incentives Group is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.