Staff / Senior Tax Consultant
We are looking for a Staff or Senior-level Tax Consultant to join our team. Given our unique focus on California tax incentives and grants, we’re seeking dynamic professionals who are able to take copious notes in meetings AND work on financial models that analyze the cost/benefit of relocating a business into or out of California. Finally, he or she should have the ability to succinctly explain in verbal and written communication–what it all means. We are not seeking professionals with bean counting skills only.
Candidates applying should have the following qualifications:
Staff-Level Tax Consultant – San Diego, Orange County or Los Angeles (Job Ref #614)
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance or related field
- Minimum 1 year of public accounting or similar work experience
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, consistently remain responsive and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented, with excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills
- Willingness to learn
- Have the desire to think openly, strategically and creatively from a micro and macro business perspective
Senior-Level Tax Consultant – San Diego, Orange County or Los Angeles (Job Ref #303)
- All of the qualifications above
- Minimum 3 years of public accounting or similar work experience
- Significant experience with Microsoft Excel
- Strong research, writing and analytical skills
- Ability to interact directly with clients in meetings
- Consistently thinks openly, strategically and creatively from a micro and macro business perspective
For both positions, work-related sales tax and/or persuasive writing experience is a plus.
If you’re interested and believe you could be a productive member of our team, please email resumes to: careers@CALincentives.com
California Incentives Group is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.